Custom Picture Framing Services: Our Philosophy
It takes time, creativity and skill to design a custom frame
- Thousands of beautiful picture frames: renewable north american hardwoods, welded steel, acrylic, hand-carved, gold and silver leaf gilt, and marquetry.
- Hand wrapped fabric matting: stunning colors and textures, imported silks and linens.
- Canvas paintings: hand-wrapped fabric covered and custom painted liners.
- Large selection of floater frames for paintings on canvas.
- Custom framing and mounting of textile pieces from around the world is a specialty.
- Museum glass and conservation acrylic for maximum protection from ultra-violet damage and esthetic enhancement from glare.
- All matting is pH neutral cotton rag or “acid-free” to museum preservation/conservation framing standards.
- Picture frames appropriate for shadow box treatments of 3-dimentional objects.
- Floating of art works on paper using “old-school” rice paper hinges to the highest preservation/conservation standards of reversibility and pH neutrality. No linen or pressure-sensitive tapes!